2012 - 2013 Joint Library/OUAA Book to Film Schedule
The Library/OUAA (Oakland University Alumni Association) Lit to Film Book Club offers a twist on the typical book club. Members discuss the book then view and discuss the film adaptation. This book club was formed in 2005 and it has been growing exponentially ever since. The group meets in Kresge Library, room 225B, at 6 p.m on the first Tuesday of the month. The Lit to Film Book Club meetings are open to anyone. The group is facilitated by Assistant Professor, Anne Switzer, Information Services and Outreach Librarian at Kresge Library. The discussions are lively and stimulating. If you would like more information about the book club or would like to become part of the group, please contact Anne Switzer at (248) 370-2475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting dates and title selections are as follows:
• September 4 - Tinker, Tailor, Solider, Spy by John le Carre
• October 2 - Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
• November 6 - Perfume by Patrick Suskind
• December 4 - Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
• January 8 - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (only essential to read part one)
• February 5 - Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
• March 5 - Winter's Bone by Daniel Woodrell
• April 2 - King's Speech by Mark Logue & Peter Conradi
• May 7 - Up in the Air by Walter Kim
• June 4 - Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
Meeting dates and titles.
Created by Alexandra Bosch (email@example.com) on Thursday, December 6, 2012 Modified by Frank Lepkowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 Article Start Date: Thursday, December 6, 2012