Job information of Marketing Assistant
Job title: Marketing Assistant
Report to: Director of Marketing
Classification: Part-Time 20 hours a week
Salary: $12 an hour
Key job tasks of Marketing Assistant
1. Coordination of marketing events logistics for tradeshows, seminars, and other event planning
2. Lead entry in to Siebel Data Base from marketing events. Track prospective contacts, seminar attendees, etc. which may develop into opportunities.
3. Serves as liaison between the company and print suppliers, and other marketing services.
4. Generate form letters for mass brochure mailings to prospective customers, including invitations & trade show passes.
5. Arrange preparatory meetings for seminar events and trade shows.
6. Attend and assist with trade show set up and overall coordination of event
6. Validate and fulfill request for marketing information. Track requests & mailings.
Job specification of Marketing Assistant
1. Motivated self starter.
2. Creative and innovative.
3. Good attention to detail.
4. Good project management skills.
5. Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills are essential
Information about LMS Americas:
www.lmsintl.com LMS is an engineering innovation partner for companies in the automotive, aerospace and other advanced manufacturing industries. With approximately 30 years of international experience, LMS helps customers get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages.
Located at Crooks and Long Lake Road in Troy, MI (5755 New King Street)
Deanna M. Whitehurst
Marketing Communications Manager
5755 New King Street
Troy, MI 48098